What is an IOP?
Have a substance abuse problem? We’re here to help you!
An Intensive Outpatient Program is a seamless blend of outpatient services and a less intensive residential rehab that makes getting care with less hassle.
Counseling sessions are focused on withdrawal, recovery, relapse prevention, mood management, effective communication, and other topics that may be relevant to a participant’s recovery.
- Treatment Planning
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Complementary community services
- Effective aftercare planning
A typical IOP lasts for 8 to 12 weeks, but can go longer. The group is open in the sense that clients may join at any time. We ensure smooth transition in and out of the program.
- 3 hours per day of group sessions, 3 days per week
- 2 hours of individual and/or family therapy sessions per week
- Progress is measure throughout treatment and with flexible plans in place
- 24/7 support if needed
- Small group sizes